Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So...I'm in a position right now where I'm kind of stuck. I need to come up with a strategy. Planning is one of the most critical parts of doing almost everything in life. People who set out a plan and more importantly, EXECUTE it, usually become very successful. My issue is figuring out a clear,  concise plan. I'm taking one of my friend's advice (someone who is going to be part of "Spotlight YBE" later this week) and "dumping" my ideas out on paper. "Dumping" means writing your ideas down on paper or in a computer, without regard to structure or conscious thought. Just a continuous flow of thought. This process allows you to get your ideas out as raw as they are in your head. It helps you really see what your are thinking and help bridge the gap between the conscious and unconscious mind. When you are able to flow in and out of this conscientiousness at will, you can unlock your potential at an astounding rate. I am trying to make this connection but it is definitely a long process.Once I figure out my plan, then I can follow through and track my progress. In the mean time, I still have to move forward. Still researching, still writing, still creating. Everyday. If you have any suggestions, leave some comments and let me know. I LOVE the feedback! I'll keep you all updated on my status as it changes.Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment