Monday, September 13, 2010

Is This Thing On?

Mic check (taps mic). Hello world and welcome to the life of an up and coming young entrepreneur. It's taken me a few months to get the courage and the motivation to sit down and share my world with YOU, the people. In order to help me learn from my mistakes, I'm going to be sharing the mishaps, misfortunes, and triumphs of a young, black entrepreneur (hence the title of the blog). I figured that the best way to get started in this process to become financially free would be to take the first step. This blog will hopefully chronicle my journey, as well as others, on their path to become an entrepreneur at a time when most people are shoving their dreams in the trash can. Writing my experiences here will definitely help me but hopefully help YOU to take that leap of faith and like Nike, "just do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment