Thursday, September 16, 2010

"So Much on my MindThat I Can't Recline..."

I've noticed that through all the start-up business advice that you can get...the most important work that you can do is on yourself. Most of the information that I have been reading and listening to has always gone back to one point: yourself. The self-analysis process seems to be the underlying message to all the advice that I have received thus far.

So my problem is not that I don't have any good ideas, it's just that I just that I can't decide which one I'm going to dedicate my time to. On the one hand, I don't want forget about all my good ideas but at the same time I need to commit to a task and see that it gets done. It's like one person having many tabs open on a computer; you might look you like you're being productive but really, nothing is getting anything accomplished. Right now, I need to sift through the many ideas and figure out which one I'm going to stick to. My passion. That is a difficult question to answer but it must be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment