Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Me Time

What's up people?!
I'm so sorry that I haven't been keeping you all up to date lately. I needed to take some time to myself and there was a lot going on. I had to take a little time and reflect on where I'm at, what I'm doing and where I want to go. There was a point when I got extremely frustrated because I wasn't exactly sure what direction I wanted to go in. So, I went back to the basics: I K.I.S.S.ed it(Kept it Simple Stupid). Once that happened, the ideas started to fall in place. 

Now things are slowly starting to come together. I'm getting positive feedback from the people I'm sharing my ideas with and the phone calls are slowly coming through. The guidance I was seeking is beginning to find me. The plans are still in the works, but they are becoming more clear everyday. I will definitely keep you all posted on the progress because I feel like some good things are going to start happening soon. Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment