Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Event Alert! New York Entrepreneur Week


Lately I have been looking for some events that I can attend that cater to entrepreneurs. One event that really caught my eye was the New York Entrepreneur Week. This is almost like the teacher's convention of entrepreneurship!

It's an opportunity to learn, network, and socialize with other like-minded people who are in the business of not just making money, but changing the world. The price is kind of steep but I think it would be worth it. I might have to crack the piggy bank open for this one!Check a short video of what it's about.

It was created by Gary Whitehill, the founder of the Relentless Foundation, a non-profit that strives to advocate entrepreneurial education around the world. This sounds like an excellent event to capitalize on some great opportunities. Let me know if you're interested in going. You can get more info on the event and tickets at nyew.org

No comments:

Post a Comment