Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ahahhhh!!


Guess what people? I think I have found my passion and my first three business adventures. And yes I said adventures. I am so excited about getting these  ideas off the ground because I think that communities will really be able to benefit from them. Two of them involve inner-city youth and the other is my real estate venture. The ideas hit me at the most random time. I decided to finally to do one thing: K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple Stupid!). I think prior to last week, I was trying to over-think the creative process and come up with something that no one has ever done before. Now I've gone back to the bare necessities and figured out what I love to do most; help kids and the community. I'm going to sit down for the next couple of weeks and come up with business plans for all three ventures and continue from there. I can't wait to see what the future brings me. I will keep you all posted. Literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment