Monday, October 11, 2010

Learning Patience

Patience is one of the hardest things to learn as a human being. In this generation, we tend to want things now. No wait, not a lot of hard work, not for the long term, but right now. I'm slowly learning that as each day comes and goes, my goals become more clear. I can almost touch my dreams every time I think about them. Almost like a hunger in my stomach. When I'm at work, all I can think about is what my next step is to further my business ideas. Is that weird? 

The most difficult part of it all is realizing that this is a process. A journey that takes time to go through, steps that have to be taken. I'm taking the necessary precautions but it just seems that it's taking too long. I have to keep reminding myself that I have to move with a sense of urgency, but realize that everything is going to take its time. On with the grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment