Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Grind Music


Everybody has their ideal work conditions. Some people like watching TV, while others like working in complete silence. I personally LOVE MY MUSIC! It puts me in such a relaxed mood and allows me to flow through almost any task I take on. Each task warrants different 'Mood Music'(plug for Joe Buddens). Different artists have certain vibes that can dictate pace and efficiency. For the most part, my grind music recently has been mostly J. Cole. His music just seems to speak determination and non complacency. I just zone out when I hear it. Here's is some of his stuff, as well as a few others that get me going:




And then there is Pandora.com...The ultimate site that gives you an unlimited stream of music to fit whatever your grind desires. If you don't know, please get on it. It saves lives lol. Leave a comment and let me know what your grind music is. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment