Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Thoughts: Part 2

Every once in while, frustration sets in. I get aggravated with the fact that I don't really have that much money, bills are still coming in every month and that things are not happening at the speed that I would like. This feeling creeps up on me at least once every few months. I think that it's that voice that tells you, "This is going to take too long. You're better off giving it up and just working a regular job." The frustration is very real and can be detrimental to the entrepreneurs endeavors. The question is how do you stop it? 


Well maybe not stop it but at least counter and redirect the negative thoughts and turn them into a positive ones. I'm still looking for answers to this question but in the mean time, I came across an article on under30ceo.com. The author, Tito Phillips Jnr explains the 9 Ways How Not to Start a Business  and gives advice on the habits that will hinder you from reaching your goals. 


I have to continue to remind myself of my goals and why I am doing what I am doing. The hard work, perseverance, and dedication will eventually pay off, and probably sooner than I think. The risks that I'm taking might not be visible to others but I can see it as clear day. Keep yourself focused and remember, as my grandfather says, "If you believe it you can achieve it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment