Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I am blessed to say that I have made it to the new year and have so many things that I am looking forward to experiencing. I hope everyone had a great holiday and I want to thank you for your support of this site. I do this for you!I know people normally do the whole "new year resolutions" list but it hasn't worked for me as of yet. So the word for the year is ACTION. Even if the outcome doesn't go as planned, my attitude is to make it happen. Last year had its highs and its lows: graduation (high), moving back home (low). 

All in all, I learned a lot about myself and what my dreams are. Things are becoming more clear everyday. I'm getting more focused and determined on achieving my goals. I'm beginning to find my purpose. They are becoming more tangible and realistic as time goes by. I will be more attentive to you guys because it is your continued interest in becoming entrepreneurs that drives me to keep this up.

I want know what YOU guys have planned for the new year. What are some of your resolutions or goals for 2011? Leave some comments and let me know how you're accomplishing them. Wish you all much success and stayed tuned because there's much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment