Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Road Less Traveled

One of the things that I promised myself that I was going to do was to make sure I don't multi-task too much. So far, when I have tried to think about more than one thing at a time, I usually don't accomplish much. Over the past few months, I have been training myself to devote my task to one thing at a time. It's been difficult but I am making progress. I began making a schedule to follow everyday and so far, I have been sticking to it. Once I get better with it, I can start adding things that I think are necessary.


I have also came to grips with the fact that my path is uniquely my own. I have tried to go the route that others have went and it hasn't worked yet and will never work. Most of the things I want to do will take time but I'm willing to be patient. 


"Everyday won't be perfect but everyday has its purpose."-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment