Thursday, November 3, 2011

Working

So for the past few weeks I've been working on a couple new projects. I'm actually really excited about them because this the first time I've taken measurable steps in getting started. I like the process of trial and error. It gives you something tangible to work with and innovate. Both projects are taking a little bit of time but right now it's okay.

I'm learning a lot about myself and certain things that I have to work on. The hardest part about both ventures is building a team. Trying to get people to not only like your idea but come on board and put forth effort is one of the hardest parts of this process. But it's forcing me to become sharper with my pitch and plan of action.

One of the projects is still real estate investing. I can never get away from that. I'm learning more and more everyday. Getting closer to being able to do my first deal. The other project is my deepest passion: helping the youth reach their goals. I still haven't came up with name for it yet but I love the idea. And more importantly, it's doable and scalable! I will be giving you details as they come. I appreciate all of you that still stop by. The love is definitely reciprocated!

No comments:

Post a Comment