Thursday, November 17, 2011

Get it Out!

My mind likes to run. A LOT! It can get overwhelming sometimes, especially when I'm trying to explain my ideas to other people. I also have a hard time remembering details too. So whats the remedy?
WRITE IT DOWN!
Many people have told me that if its not written down, it doesn't mean anything. This has been one of the best pieces of advice that I could have gotten. It allows my thoughts to flow freely and unfiltered. Also helps me remember things on the daily basis.

TALK IT OUT.
Don't be afraid to put your ideas out there. Hearing yourself explain your thoughts to someone else can help you make sense of whats in your head. You receive some constructive criticism, plus some suggestions that might help shape your vision.

DO IT!
Just like Nike, at the end of the day you have to do. NOT TRY IT, but do it. Trying gives the notion that you really haven't taken the risk of failing. Doing it puts it on the line but also can allow to reap the best rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment