Monday, November 29, 2010

Over-Thinking

My apologies family. It has been another long hiatus between posts that I have taken again to reassess my journey. I am realizing that sometimes I can be over-analytical about a lot of things. It's a bad habit where I try to think of every single possible outcome of a decision or situation before assessing it again to psych myself into doubt. This happens over and over again until I reach the initial decision that I made in the first place. I'm really working on this because it allows other people's opinions and fear to take me away from what my goals are. Don't get me wrong, I love constructive criticism and positive suggestions but at the end of the day, the final decision is MINE!

Black Friday was birthday, an although everyone called me to see if I was going out to party, I really didn't do much. I still had a great time with my family and friends but it wasn't an extravagant celebration. It was more of a time for reflection to see where I came from, where I am, and where I want to go. I think that everyone needs to do this at least once a month just to make sure you are on track with your destiny. It is  great way to gauge your progress, track goals and reevaluate methods. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment