Thursday, February 2, 2012

What's up beautiful people?! I know I have been MIA but it was much needed. For the past few months, I have been focusing my attention to kicking the the word "trying" out of my vocabulary and making moves to reach my goals. The biggest obstacle in my way?..ME! The one factor that I have the power to change. I have been the biggest road block to accomplishing my dreams. Most of it was that I was because of NO decisions were being made. My mind was running in a million different directions and I was really going nowhere. I had all these big ideas with no action behind these elaborate plans that I was writing down and telling people. Talk is cheap. That's why I could afford so much of it. But action costs; time, energy, effort, blood, sweat, tears, and yes, sometimes money. Actions also yield the best results. 


I had to be realistic with myself and my dreams. What was tangible and what was hype. I had to stop making excuses and start making moves. I might not be where I want to be but I am willing to make the sacrifices now to be where I want to later. I'll giving more insight in the next few posts. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment